Sunday, September 1, 2013

Paint Shop Polish Review

Hello everyone! Today I have another great review for you guys, from Paint Shop Polish.

These were sent to me to swatch and review from the lovely owner, Candi Clemens. She sent me four mini polishes to review from two different collections she has out right now.

The first two polishes that I have to show you all is from their Sons of Anarchy collection, which is based on the show of the same name.

Here is the first of the two she sent me from this collection, called SONS. This polish is a blackened gold. This was very sheer, so it took between three to four coats to get it to opacity. I didn't have much issues with application, but the brush was a little dented so it was a little bit of a struggle to apply but not much. The color showed up best with flash.


The second polish she sent me from this collection is called Harley. This is a silver, black, and orange glitter topper, with square, bar, and small circle glitters. I decided to top this over Barielle Shades' U-Concrete-Me. I applied one and a half coats. I didn't need to do any fishing, just needed that half a coat to add a little more to it. This one also showed up best in flash.


The next two polishes she sent me to review were from her Fall Collection, and these polishes really scream fall. They remind me of pumpkins and Thanksgiving and Halloween.

Here is the third polish, first of the two from the Fall Collection, called Harvest Moon (not named after the video game, but the time during fall). This is a pumpkin-y orange polish. It was hard to capture on camera, so I apologize for the little bit of blurriness you may see. This one went on similar to SONS, but by three coats it was perfect! This one was taken without flash.


The last polish I have to show you, the second she sent me from the Fall Collection, is called Autumn Leaves. This is a gold, bronze, red, and orange glitter topper. I also topped this over Barielle Shades' U-Concrete-Me. I needed two coats for this one to be able to get nice coverage. While this applies sparse, I kinda like that it does. This one was taken with flash.



Candi Clemens of Paint Shop Polish is so sweet, she created a coupon discount code for all of my followers that you guys can use on any polishes in her Etsy page. Use the code POLISHDIVA for 15% off your purchase. There is no minimum purchase to use it, and no expiration date, so if you want just one polish, and you can't purchase until pay day, no worries guys! You have all the time in the world!

Well, that's all I have for you guys today! I hope you enjoyed my review. Talk to you guys later, bye!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Great job yo :) I love S.O.A and Sons is GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete