Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Mi Amor Polish Swatches and Review

Hey guys, it's been a while since I had a review on my blog. Well, a week or so anyways. So I am back with a great review from Mi Amor Polishes. These were sent to me to review.

Mi Amor Polishes is a great new brand on Etsy run by Courtney, they only made their shop on Sept. 13 of this year. Pretty much all of their polishes, besides one or two, are glitter polishes or glitter toppers.

I was sent three mini polishes for review, so let me jump right into them!

The first one I have up for you is called Pretty in Pink. Courtney describes this polish as follows:

"This color is called Pretty in Pink, and is one of my absolute favorite polishes so far. In this polish there are big and small hot pink glitters as well as some matte white fiber glitters. This color has a clear base, so it can be worn on its own or on top of any color that you would like! White or light pink polishes compliment this glitter creation and really make the polish stand out!"

I did one and a half coats for these swatches. I topped it over Sally Hansen Hard as Nails No Hard Feelings. I love this color, but then again I am a sucker for super bright neon pink colors. Application was fantastic!


Next up, I have for you a color called Night On the Town. This one I decided to swatch by itself, just to see how it would come out. I did three coats. It has no base except clear, so it's probably better over another color, but sometimes I just like to see what a glitter topper looks like flying solo. This is what Courtney had to say on the color of this polish:

"This color is called Night On the Town and it is such a fun mixture of colors. This polish has a variety of glitters ranging in color and size. All of the different colors and sizes of glitters make for a fun polish that will stand out however you want to wear it! This color would go well by itself, or on top any color you would like to put it over."


Last one I have up to show you is called Raspberry Sparkle. Courtney describes this one as follows:

" This color is called Raspberry Sparkle, and is a beautiful deep red sparkle polish. Honestly, the pictures really do not do this polish justice. This polish has small dark red sparkles, and big black sparkles combined to make a beautiful color. This polish looks good by itself, or on a cream or lighter red base."

I did two to three coats on top of Wet n Wild Wild Shine Listening to Blue Reed. I did that many coats on top because it was hard getting the glitter out. The camera captured the Wet n Wild polish really bright and so it didn't want to focus so well.



Mi Amor Polishes can be purchases on their Etsy page. They cost between $7.20-$9.00 for a single polish and $8-$25 for two or more polishes of varying size.

Well, that's all I have for you guys today! I hope you enjoyed the swatches, and talk to you later!

1 comment: