Saturday, August 31, 2013

PISTOL polish September 2013 Duo

Hey guys, I am back already with another review! I was generously sent a pretty duo from Pistol Polish. The duo I sent is going to be available in September.

Here is the duo that I was sent:


This is the description of the polishes as given by Pistol Polish:

"Play Dirty: Fall is officially here, and that means it's time to get to work... dirty work. Sure, we're all for a fresh mani but earning a chipped nail can be just as fun. This gilded cherry is a deep crimson color laced with sparkling gold flecks; it combines autumn's warm burgundy hues with the final traces of summer's sun."

"Fight Like A Girl: Put your well-polishes dukes up because everyone is going to be fighting over this shade. As the pigment of the season, it's sure to illicit stares, and maybe even a tussle or two. But remember, PISTOLs always fight fair even when rocking battle colors."



Here is Play Dirty:


I love this color, a nice cherry red like the description said. It took two coats for most nails, one for the first nail as I went heavy handed on that one.

The other polish of this duo, Fight Like A Girl:


This is a really great military, olive green color. It's perfect for the fall. This color required around three coats to get it to be opaque.

PISTOL polish is a subscription-based nail polish brand, as said on their website, PISTOLpolish.com. You can also find them on their Facebook page and Twitter

I hope you guys enjoyed my review! Talk to you guys later, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment