Sunday, July 14, 2013

Orly "Preamp" Swatches and Review

Today on the blog I have up a great polish from Orly, called "Preamp". This is a gorgeous dusty pink polish with a neon pink shimmer. I did two coats in these swatches. The first swatch is in focus, the second one is to show more of the dusty pink color and some more shimmer.





On top of both, I used this new top coat my mom picked up for me from LA Colors, called Triple Play, which means it is a top cat, base coat, and nail hardener.

This is a super gorgeous polish, and went on like a dream, and from what I can tell, there are NO bubbles at all, which I always dread when doing manis as it is always so hot here that bubbles just crop up! I hope this one lasts at least a few days. If you don't have this yet, pick it up! I bought this at TJMaxx a few months ago, but they may still have some, so check out yours!

Well, that's all I have for you guys tonight! I hope you enjoyed the swatches and review. Talk to you guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment