Thursday, June 20, 2013

Sparitual "Lucid"

Today I decided to chop off all of my nails and start fresh, so that I could finally paint them and do swatches more often again.

After I chopped them off, I decided to paint my nails with SpaRitual "Lucid".


 On top of the whole thing, I decided to add Sally Hansen, Complete Salon Manicure "Hidden Treasure". The metallic duochrome version, not the glitter flakie. I like how it gives it a shimmery, metallic-y finish to this basic polish. 

This is a simple mani, but I think it's so pretty. The color is more lilac in person, but most shots I have seen of this, it shows up at a light blue, which also looks pretty in pictures.

Well, that's all for today, I'll be around more often with mani posts as my nails can now grow out healthy! Talk to you guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment