Tuesday, June 4, 2013

L.A. Colors Blue Paradise

I have another post today, a short one, to show you my nails that I did today with L.A. Colors Blue Paradise.


While I typically don't use L.A colors because I am not overwhelmed by their colors, yesterday my mom came home from work and brought this polish home for me. She knows how much I love duochrome polishes, and I just love this. 

It is a blue duochrome polish that has silver and pink tones to it, depending on how it is viewed in the light. I just decided to show a spot on picture, where you can see some of the sliver, blue, and pink tones altogether. I really love this color a lot, and may end up using it several times. I think you all should go out and try to find this color in your local drugstore if you don't have it already.

Well, that's it for now. Talk to you guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment