Saturday, May 11, 2013

Walgreens Haul 2



Today my mom and I went to Walgreens again after we had lunch at the mall, to a different one than yesterday to see if they had more colors of the nail polishes that were on sale yesterday, and I picked up a few more things.

When I went to their cosmetics section, I noticed a new Wet and Wild Mini Collection set, called Color Wave. While these colors may be available in the regular size bottles, I have yet to see them. I loved every single color and I loved the little bottles so much that I had to pick it up, along with another Sally Hansen Gem Crush in Lady Luck because they were still on sale.


In the Color Wave collection, it involves all mints/teals/turquoises/aquas and one white. I love this collection, all of the colors I just love! Not one color I don't think I wouldn't use.

Guys bet get over to your local Walgreens before today is over and see what deals you can score. If you find any good deals at yours, feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you got!

See ya later!

1 comment:

  1. any shade of green is the colour of the summer! have fun with all those polishes :D

    ReplyDelete