Sunday, May 19, 2013

Target Haul

Today I went to Target with my mom just to look around, and when we got to the beauty section, I noticed that they had Nicole by OPI on sale. A number of their regular line, some Selena Gomez ones, and some Modern Family ones.

I didn't want to blow all of my money, so I just got three. My mom had to get one for me, since I had two coupons for $1 off any Nicole by OPI product.



The colors that I chose were Iris My Case in their regular line, Selena Gomez Naturally, and Selena Gomez  Mi Fantasia. I left the price stickers on them to show I got them on clearance. Each polish was at least $2 off their regular price, so I at least got $8 off on all three of them including the coupons. Two were on sale for $5.41 and Naturally was on sale for a little below $5. I think these were great deals as I hardly see Nicole by OPI go on sale for more than $1 off.

So to describe the colors, Iris My Case is a duochrome that has both purple and gold tendencies. I just love duochromes, so this one was right up my ally. Naturally was a kind of baby/bubblegum pink that I think is just so pretty, and would look good under glitters. Lastly, Mi Fantasia is a silvery blue glitter polish that has mini bar glitters throughout the entire thing.

Check out your local target to see if you also have any good sales on nail polish, and if you do, feel free to let me know in the comments. They also had Sally Hansen Insta-Dri double packs on sale as well, but no colors stood out to me.

That's all for now, talk to you guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment