Thursday, May 30, 2013

Kmart Haul #2

Today my mom and I went back to Kmart to exchange something I got for a different size, and I went back to check out the nail polish in the cosmetics section.

While I didn't find any polish I wanted in the clearance bins, I did pick up a couple of polishes and had a coupon that helped the price.

Here are the three polishes I picked up tonight, along with the free sample I got of Essie's Apricot Cuticle Oil in the mail today:


The two small polishes with the black caps are two of the new Covergirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Glosstinis that recently came out. The first one in called Blue Hawaiian. This is an Aqua colored polish, and it's a blue I usually don't see as much of, unless I am not looking hard enough. The one next to it is called Purple Freeze. This one is a lighter purple, leaning towards lilac and lavender. For the both of these, they cost around $3.50 and I had a $3 off any two Covergirl nail polishes, so I just about got one of them for free.

The last polish that I picked up was Milani Pool Party.  This polish is what I assume to be an aqua duochrome. It's very gorgeous, and if you've been noticing, I have a huge thing for duochromes. For this polish, I paid $3.79, but that's pretty cheap for Milani around here, so I had to get one.

Well, that's all I have to share for now, talk to you guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment